Wednesday, July 13, 2011

project 365

2011-07-13 13.21.32

We had to go to the Riverside County Board of Education today. Preston”s transfer to attend Murrieta Valley was denied and we were appealing it. It was so nerve racking. Definitely a time of learning to trust in the Lord. You have to sit before the board of about 6 people and present your case. Thankfully they granted the transfer. I was reminded of this wonderful verse In Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

1 comments:

Josie July 20, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

Yay! I was wondering what happened with that. So glad it all worked out! That is my favorite verse by the way!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP